“No one is healed in insolation.”
– bell hooks
Process group therapy offers incredible insight about how you relate to yourself and to others in the here and now in a way that individual therapy cannot recreate. The group process gives you practice, feedback and support in real time to unpack old wounds and traumas experienced in relationships with family, friends, work colleagues and romantic partners.
Within the group, you have the opportunity to:
– Sit with your feelings and needs
– Practice giving and receiving feedback
– Ask for help and receive the support of others
– Explore negative beliefs developed in family/culture
– Examine closeness and distance in your relationships
– Learn about the roles you play in relationships and how they influence your behaviors and actions
Process group therapy can serve as a safe place to play, practice and experiment with how you can better show up for yourself and in your relationships.